Monday, December 8, 2008

whoa....chickens!! I don't like 'em!

Chickens have to be the dumbest animals in the history of the world. I know what you're thinking, and no, it's not manatees, or dodos, the three-toed sloth, or any other animal. It's chickens. If humans didn't like to eat chickens I honestly think they'd be extinct by now. I mean, seriously, they can't even fly can they? The worst part is that chickens aren't even delicious in Cambodia. They're stringy and bony and tough. And I somehow always end up eating chicken-necks. Gimme a nice hunk of pork instead. Why this low opinion of chickens, you may be wondering? It's hard to explain. Just come live with me for a few months and it'll all make sense. Have you ever read Fantastic Mr. Fox? I have to see if I can get a copy of that. He had the right idea.

(Editor's note: Bob's blog has several homages to chickens. We've agreed to disagree on the chicken issue.)

1 comment:

Viqui said...

You will have to meet Kumar's new chicken. He named it Chicken Little. It is very cute and friendly. It follows him around the yard asking him to turn over the pavers so she can eat yummy worms and potato bugs.