Friday, December 19, 2008

Khmer names

So, I've decided to give people back home Khmer names. Just imagine the scene from Animal House, and pretend I'm walking down a row, stopping in front of you, and saying, "your Khmer name is......" then slapping a dried fish or something in your hand before moving to the next person. If your name isn't on here and you want a Khmer name, just post a comment or email me or something and I'll add you to the list. (p.s. Sophie and Silinda, I know you're Cambodian but you're getting Khmer names anyway)

Michael Boyd - Chhunlearng
Junayd - Pheakdey
Big Dawg - Mum
Jeff - Soveat
Armen - Tola
B.K. - Reaksmey
Beth - Phearoom
Keonoi - Malis
Stewart - Thea Vuth
DTeasley - Peakleakha
Brooke - Nimol
PRich - Sokrath
Boyajian - Vitya
Mom - Navi
Dad - Theang
Liana - Chiv Heun
Silinda - Chakriya
Sophie - Vanny
Emmanuelle - Socheata
Brian B. - Soknann
Brian R. - Somnang
Jess - Marady
Nina - Samet
Anna - Bopha
Laura (in Boston) - Ly Chhun

No comments: