Monday, January 5, 2009

a new look for a new year

Greetings everyone. For those of you who don't know (i.e....everyone), my buddy Anthony who lives about 8 miles away hasn't shaved his beard or cut his hair since the swear-in ceremony in October. This inspired me to grow my beard for 3 weeks in December, quickly outstripping the piddling growth he was able to muster over the course of several months. That sounds cocky but it's true. Anyway, beards aren't very popular here in Cambodia, so for now I am staying clean-shaven. For fun, I shaved my beard in stages, and Deidre and Kelsey took pics along the way. I'm aware I look ridiculous, especially since I was shirtless, but I hope you're as amused by them as I was. Enjoy!

Before:

just the cheeks:

don't ask....we were just goofing around:

the grand finale: creepy-moustache guy

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you look like a total perv...it's a good look

Brooke said...

there's this commercial on now where abraham lincoln goes ape shit at a debate and rips his shirt off. he has an american eagle shaped out of his chest hairs. it really reminds me of you...so strange.